How We Can Help
Efficient • Strategic
A comprehensive plan takes your entire online presence into account and relies on convergent media tactics that merge traditional public relations practices with building community on social media platforms and integrating digital paid media campaigns. Think about all the potential ways you have right now to reach people online, and you’ll quickly understand why reaching them with the right content is key.
Streamlined • Collaborative
We like to incorporate traditional public relations tactics alongside new media for the most impact. LOKA stays on top of social media trends by attending several national conferences each year, reading (and writing) blogs on the industry and watching new research closely. Let us bring this knowledge to you or your campaign and see what it can do!
Close the Loop
We back our social and digital advertising strategies and websites with data. As a certified inbound marketing partner with two of the leading software solutions, we close the loop with data and monitor the metrics that count. Get in touch for a free consultation, and see if the benefits of automation are right for your business.
Love Your Look
Great design is at the very heart of LOKA’s creative team. We’re artists, illustrators, and animators in our spare time. We are passionate about building brand expressions that perform, from annual reports to infographics to everything print.
Build it Smart
The LOKA team has been building websites since 1998—together, since 2006. We stay on top of new developments, including machine learning and AI, and make sure our clients’ tech stacks perform for them. We start with great design, and we end with streamlined operations.
Did we mention we’re a bunch of creatives? A few of us write on the side, and we love it. We know that messaging matters and we’ve built entire systems to make sure our clients’ core value propositions are conveyed throughout every piece of communications. Let’s start telling your story the right way.
High-Touch • Effective
We take things to the next level when it comes to in-person events for our clients, and we take a lot of pride in creating and executing one-of-a-kind happenings for our clients. From the initial spark of an idea to putting away the last folding chair on the night of the event itself, LOKA is at your side every step of the way. Our multitasking team puts many collective years of expertise to work for events ranging from golf tournaments and grand openings to luxury car launches and charity fundraisers.
Seamless • Contextual
Strategy informs all of the work that we do. We are digitally seamless, integrating pay-per-click ads with both paid and organic social media strategies as well as mindset-targeted mobile banner ads. Mindset targeting reaches people in apps where they are already spending time, resulting in contextual, timely messages. Our audience-building tactics include a mix of paid, highly targeted ads that span brand awareness, traffic and lead generation. Then, we develop custom content and distribute it daily to engage the audience as it builds.
HOW WE DO IT
We’ve built processes over the years that start with strategy and ensure these strategies are reflected at every point of the campaign. LOKA believes that external communication plans are only as effective as their internal counterparts, and goes the extra mile to build consensus among internal stakeholders and staff members before crafting the external marketing plan.
- Market Research: Surveys, Needs Assessments, Listening Sessions, Focus Groups
- Audience Targeting: Mindset, Contextual, Location, Third Party Data Verification
- Messaging/Positioning: Aligning stakeholders behind comprehensive positioning; maximizing external audience messaging
- Public Relations: Story pitching and follow-up techniques to garner earned media
- Digital Advertising: SMS messaging, geofencing, programmatic digital/mobile media
- Public Education: Delivering complex messaging by integrating traditional public relations tactics with contextual digital campaigns and grassroots outreach
- Social Media Marketing: Content creation (graphics, video, copywriting), distribution, and community management
- Content Marketing: Blogging, video marketing, cross-platform content distribution
- Web Solutions: Streamlining operations online under a cohesive brand
- Visual Storytelling: Crafting cohesive visual campaigns using authentic stories told through compelling graphic and video elements
- Data Analytics: Aggregating smart, actionable data for campaign reporting, grant outcome reporting, and overall effectiveness
- Customer Experience: Delivering excellent customer experiences through personable, accountable, project management supported by collaborative online tools
- Multicultural Marketing: Transcreating campaign language and visuals to reach diverse audiences